Trusted Water Line Replacements In Victoria
Nobody wants to have to replace an entire water line, so we provide water line repairs and water main repairs. At Drain Pro, the trusted Victoria plumbers, we have the knowledge and experience to make an accurate assessment of your water lines. We’ll recommend repair options whenever possible, though sometimes a replacement is the only workable solution. No matter what the issue with your water lines in Victoria, we will work with you to find the best possible solution.
- Water line incidents tend to be unpredictable, and we know it’s never a good time for a leaking or burst pipe.
- We understand water line costs are not trivial, and many insurance policies don’t cover repairs on water mains or water lines.
- Whether or not you have insurance, Drain pro will provide you with an honest assessment and we’ll do everything possible to mitigate your water line repair or replacement costs.
Countless Reasons You Can Trust Us
Locally Owned & Operated
Plumbing Contractors & Emergency Plumbers Living In & Serving Victoria, Saanich & Western Communities.
Licensed, Bonded & Insured
You’ll have peace of mind when Drain Pro is on site working at your residence or commercial property
All Work Guaranteed
At Drain Pro we stand behind the work we perform, committed to your 100% complete satisfaction
Fast Service 24/7
We know that plumbing needs can be urgent; that’s why we offer around-the-clock service, 7 days a week
Upfront Flat Rate Pricing
Nobody wants an unpleasant surprise, be it plumbing or pricing. That’s why we’re transparent in our quotes
Exceptional Customer Service
We treat customers the same way we’d treat friends or family, with respect and dedication to serve & to help
When Do You Need Your Water Line Replaced?
If your water line only has a small leak or clog, a repair might be all that is needed. Signs of a small leak can be hard to spot, but usually an increase in water bills, low water pressure, and wet spots on floors or walls are observed. In older homes and buildings, the outside water pipes that feed fresh water to your home or business can and will show more advanced signs of wear and tear. In these cases water service line replacement is required. This water line damage can be because:
- The ground around the building and pipes has shifted
- Corrosion of root systems have damaged the water line
- Shifting ground due to weather such as snow, ice, heavy rain, etc
- Frozen water pipes
Age will also bring the lifespan of water lines to an inevitable end. Trust Victoria’s most reliable plumbing service to repair or replace your water line!