Trusted Water Line Replacements
Nobody want to have to replace an entire water line. At Drain Pro in Victoria, we’ve got the knowledge and experience to make an accurate assessment of your water lines. We’ll recommend repair options whenever possible. Sometimes a replacement is the only workable solution. We’ll work with you to find the best outcomes.
- Water line situations tend to be unpredictable; it’s never a good time for a leak!
- Repair or replacement of failing lines is not a trivial expense, and many insurance policies don’t cover repairs
- Drain pro will provide you with an honest assesment and we’ll do everything possible to mitigate your water line costs
Countless Reasons You Can Trust Us
Locally Owned & Operated
We’re happy to live here, proudly serving Victoria, Saanich & the Western Communities with dedication & integrity
Licensed, Bonded & Insured
You’ll have peace of mind when Drain Pro is on site working at your residence or commercial property
All Work Guaranteed
At Drain Pro we stand behind the work we perform, committed to your 100% complete satisfaction
Fast Service 24/7
We know that plumbing needs can be urgent; that’s why we offer around-the-clock service, 7 days a week
Upfront Flat Rate Pricing
Nobody wants an unpleasant surprise, be it plumbing or pricing. That’s why we’re transparent in our quotes
Exceptional Customer Service
We treat customers the same way we’d treat friends or family, with respect and dedication to serve & to help
When Do You Need Your Water Line Replaced?
In older homes and buildings, the outside water lines that feed fresh water to the home or business can and will show signs of wear and tear. Some scenarios include:
- The ground around the building has shifted
- weather such as snow, ice, heavy rain, etc.
Age will also bring the life span of water lines to an inevitable end, sooner or later.