Once you have had plumbing drain cleaning services, there are some preventive maintenance tricks you can try to prevent future clogs and drain issues:
- Install hair traps in your showers and sinks.
- Use a food-grade filter in your kitchen sink to prevent debris from washing down the non-disposal drain.
- Switch to thin, non-quilted toilet paper to avoid clumping in the sewer line.
- Use a monthly BioChoiceES® drain cleaning treatment for all drains.
- Clean all hair, food and grease traps regularly.
Preventive maintenance helps reduce your need for drain cleaning machines or services, reduces odours and extends the life of your drain system. You will notice faster draining time, more efficient garbage disposal in the kitchen sink and reduced toilet clogging.